Mantenimiento Aeronáutico Licensed Engineer 6 Month FTC EASYJET
Descripción del empleo
Licensed Engineer (B1 & B2 positions available)
6 Month FTC
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. After grounding our fleet in March, we successfully resumed operations in mid-June, incorporating new enhanced bio security measures to ensure our staff and customers can fly safely. We will gradually ramp up our flying to around 75% of our routes in August, albeit with lower frequencies, so our customers can travel again.
As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports. This time has taught us more about flexibility, balance and wellbeing because it’s clear that our people and passion set us apart. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
easyJet’s engineering and maintenance team are renowned for their innovative solutions and as part of the team you will have the opportunity to engage with all aspects of the airlines operation delivering the highest standards of Aircraft performance. As a member of the airlines engineering and Maintenance Team you will be part of the team delivering Europe’s highest technical despatch reliability as recognised by Airbus. With the current program introducing the cutting edge NEO aircraft into the fleet and the A321 aircraft introduced in 2018 there couldn’t be a better time to join the team.
As a result of our recent announcement to in-source additional Maintenance activity at LGW, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Licenced Engineer to join the Base/Line Maintenance Team. The Licenced Engineer will carry out all scheduled tasks as assigned by the Hangar Production Manager/Duty Engineer in accordance with the approved maintenance documentation. Able to demonstrate applicable technical knowledge of aircraft with hand skills required to carry out tasks assigned. Competent in the use of aircraft maintenance documentation in addition to computer based reporting and recording systems. Supervision of small teams as required by the operation and work requirement.
- To exercise his or her licence / approval in relation to the accomplishment of scheduled, unscheduled maintenance and rectification of defects, to ensure maintenance is accomplished to the required standards and the operating programme is achieved in an efficient and safe manner.
- Recording and issuing of certificates of release to service for the work accomplished in accordance with the current company and customer procedures and legislation.
- To review the work and resources allocated and required to ensure expedient rectification of defects utilising allocated staff
- To advise the Hangar Production Manager/Duty Engineer of any impending service disruptions, problems or areas of concern that may have an impact on the operating programme and keeping the Duty Engineer informed of all work performed by him or her during the shift.
- To define the priorities to the staff allocated to him or her to ensure that efficient use of resources are channelled to an on time and safe flight departure.
- To ensure that all documentation and its certification is completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures to meet Company procedures and legislation.
- To ensure that replacement parts and components are of an approved type, correctly certified and released and are physically inspected prior to fitting to aircraft or component. Ensure that removed components are correctly handled, labelled and blanked.
- When supervising the work of others, ensure that acceptable standards of workmanship and quality are maintained and the correct tools are employed to accomplish the task.
- To compile and report of Technical Delay / Out of Service Reports in a timely manner. Reporting significant defects, discrepancies, incidents, accidents and events as required by the company and customer procedures.
- To ensure equipment, facilities, vehicles and premises in his / her charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance, appearance and in compliance with the company Health & Safety policy
- To assist in the departure of any Aircraft that may be preparing for departure at handover times
- To ensure a thorough verbal handover of any tasks that are to be carried into the next shift. Also ensuring that the documentation for each task that may be complete or partially complete have been completed up to a suitable handover point.
- To record all deferred defects in the shift handover log, as well as the Tech Log, and ensuring that any spares are ordered as soon as possible.
- Hold EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 license and authorisation or equivalent on company aircraft
- Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation
- Proven and demonstrable operational experience in a line maintenance environment
- Proven ability to communicate issues to management
- High degree of customer focus – both internal and external
- Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, in all levels of the organisation;
- Willingness to be flexible in order to meet deadlines and overcome operational problems and embrace change and drive improvements within the business
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Demonstrate proficiency in IT
- Competitive base salary
- Up to 20% bonus
- BAYE, SAYE & Performance share schemes
- 7% pension
- Life Assurance
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent staff travel benefits
This full-time role will be based in Gatwick working either DDNN (12 hr) or rotating day/night (12 hr Family Friendly) shift, with occasional travel requirements to easyJet’s headquarters in Luton.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleo
20 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy