Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros NORWEGIAN selecciona Tripulantes de Cabina para sus rutas de larga distancia desde Londres Gatwick
Descripción del empleo
• Legal authorization to work in the UK (EU), valid passport and travel documents that allow the bearer to freely exit and re-renter the United Kingdom (multiple entry status)
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Minimum 20 years old
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image
• Be able to comply with our uniform regulations, no visible tattoo and piercings when in uniform
• Must be able to meet EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) requirements and pass a flight medical examination.
• You need to be 160cm or taller (from passport or other official document)
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
• You live in the greater London area or are willing to relocate
• Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
• Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
• Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
• Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets.
• Paid uniform package.
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
Contracts with OSM Aviation will be provided if you pass all steps of the application process.
• Applications can only be made thru the link “Apply for Position” button on this page
• Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect an email confirmation (check spam)
• Register all information in your Webcruiter CV and upload a photo under section “attachments”
• If you meet the requirements you are invited to perform our online assessment, you will need to complete them before you are considered further
This is an ongoing process, and it might take some time before you hear from us.
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoIr a oferta de empleo AQUÍ
863 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy