Mantenimiento Aeronáutico Personal de Mantenimiento con Licencia para Qatar Executive
Descripción del empleo
Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
You will also utilize the highest standards of practice in accordance with QCAA regulations and QR standards and procedures to ensure the continued safety of flight for these aircraft. You core responsibility is to ensure timely performance of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities to the QE aircraft assigned to you.
You will also ensure that all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance conducted to the assigned aircraft is carried out to the highest maintenance standards and safety in the most productive and cost effective manner using all available resources at his disposal.
Key accountabilities include:
Personally meet flight crew of the assigned aircraft to debrief and ensure that the reported defects are accurately defined and recorded. Perform the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities required to support the successful operation of assigned aircraft
Manage, encourage and motivate a team of specialists to perform the task at hand. Determine materials, tooling, support required to perform assigned maintenance tasks
Define priorities of defects to be rectified, identify skill sets required and coordinate effective use of pool personnel ( Licensed Engineers, Aircraft Mechanics, lead Cabin Mechanics and Aircraft Appearance Agents) with the other Lead Engineers)
Proactively find solutions to the defects to ensure efficient resolution while adhering to both regulatory and company policies and standards
Advise the Maintenance Manager of any impending issues or areas of concern that may have an impact on aircraft and in particular cabin system serviceability.
Responsible for the final release of work while ensuring tasks are performed to meet QE standards and targets such as aircraft availability, system reliability and level of acceptable deferred defects.
Review work procedures, equipment and standards to propose improvements to ensure work processes are effective. Implement solutions to technical problems within his range of operations.
Assist QE management in the definition of new aircraft, GSE and support requirements
Provide assistance to other QE departments, as required, to define, develop and prepare maintenance work packages
Provide specialist support, as required, to QE Maintenance, QE CAMO and Engineering. Provide guidance and/or on the job training for up to 15 technicians and mechanics. Ensure aircraft maintenance tasks are accomplished in accordance with company policies and procedures, with special focus on documenting maintenance activities. Work together with OEM’s, vendors and supplier to find solutions to defects and/or problems affecting the operation of the aircraft
Perform additional tasks as required and instructed by Maintenance Manager
Recognized diploma or Associate Degree or Equivalent.
Holder of ICAO avionics license, preferably EASA License.
Licensed engineer with at least two QE aircraft type authorization. Both Air frame and Engines
10 years aircraft maintenance experience with a minimum of 7 years as a licensed engineer
Recognized aircraft type ratings, preferably with at least two aircraft operated or planned to be operated by Qatar Executive
- Bombardier 605 (CF-34-3B GE)
- Global Express XRS C ( BR-700-710-A2-20 RR)
- Gulfstream 650ER (BR-700-725A1-12 RR )
- Bombardier BD 700 (RR700-710A2-20 )
Previous experience in a performing line and base maintenance activities
In depth knowledge of aircraft maintenance fundamentals appropriate to his area of employment
Sound knowledge of air legislation
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to make clear, rational decisions under pressure
- Capable of determining the most appropriate tool(s) and equipment to perform the task at hand
- Sound knowledge of aircraft defects with strong troubleshooting skills
- Detail oriented to ensure very high standards of aircraft serviceability and appearance
- Ability to read gauges and instruments to determine correct system function
- Ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Practical outlook to determine most suitable solution
- Read, understand and implement instructions from technical manuals and documents
- Good communication skills particularly in written and spoken English
- Professional manner for interaction with high level positions
- Good communications, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Conversant with MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride in performing to the best of own ability
- Ability to travel anywhere in the world at short notice
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Aircraft Maintenance License (all pages including the aircraft type endorsed and validity)
3. Copy of Company Authorisation / Approval
4. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
5. Copy of Type Training Certificates (Theoretical & Practical)
6. Copy of Passport
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoIr a oferta de empleo AQUÍ
321 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy