Mantenimiento Aeronáutico POWER PLANT MANAGER Volotea
Descripción del empleo
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012 and currently we have 1500 employees in High season.
Our headquarters are located in Barcelona, Spain. Our principal markets are France, Italy, Greece, Germany and Spain. We have 17 operational bases; Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg and Lyon in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Genoa, Cagliari, Olbia and Naples in Italy; Athens in Greece; Hamburg in Germany and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain. We have transported more than 25 million passengers in over eight years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Airbus A32X series.
Volotea headquarters are located in Barcelona, Spain, being its principal markets Italy, France, Spain and Greece. We are looking for an POWER PLANT MANAGER, who is used to interact in different cultural environments, and who wants to work in a challenging high-growth environment.
The workplace is in our Engineering office in Barcelona.
The position is reporting to the Technical Director.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Technical Director , oversight and control of Volotea´s Engines Fleet. Develop and Oversight of Engine Change Plan in conjunction with Volotea´s CAMO. Supervise Engines work scopes from shop and perform Engine shop Visits follow up. Manage Engine Shop Visit cost, and Cost projection. Deal with Aircraft Lessor to manage Volotea obligations in regards engines. assure enough Spare Engines availability for the fleet, considering fleet growth.
- To provide immediate assistance, advice, and technical support to Technical Director, Maintenance Manager and MCC.
- To provide approved data and repair instruction from the Type Certificate Holder in order to support maintenance execution.
- Support in the analysis of the effectiveness of the maintenance program.
- Ensure that the applied modifications or repairs have been approved in accordance with Annex (Part 21) to Regulation (EC) No 1194/2009.
- Issuance of engineering orders and engineering bulletins.
- Support in preparations for end of lease phase out and aircraft phase in are complete, the aircraft are compliant, and that financial exposure is minimised and managed accordingly.
- Master’s degree Aircraft Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience working in an Engineering environment in CAMO.
- EASA Part66 CAT C or B1 is a plus.
- A320 experience, Level 3 course desirable.
- CFM Training.
- Experienced in working with AIRBUS manuals and data sources.
- Fluent in Spanish and English is essential.
- Good knowledge of EASA regulations.
- Previous experience within a EASA-OPS approved organization and familiarity with EASA Part M requirements
- Experience in dealing with AESA and EASA on airworthiness matters.
- Methodical, analytical minded and service-oriented
- Attentive to details without losing sight of the whole picture of an airline operation.
- Availability to work under pressure.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoInscríbete aquí
12 Visitas totales, 3 Hoy