30 Dic 2018
Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros SAS busca Jefe/a del departamento de Tripulantes de Cabina
Descripción del empleo
SAS Scandinavia prides itself on having an unreserved focus on safety and service. We are looking for a strategic and tactical leader for our 3500 cabin crew.
Inspiring our crew to fully deliver our customer service excellence, you will demand a culture that continuously strives to improve the customer’s experience and a good working environment for the cabin crew. Accountability for the overall cabin crew costs, ensuring there is an appropriate supply of quality cabin crew available to deliver operationally whilst achieving cost targets.
We are looking for a commercial and customer focused leader, with a strong business and operational mindset. You are a good communicator and powerful networker with excellent decision-making skills who puts continuous improvement, safety, security and good practice at the heart of everything you do. You will lead a team of Managers and 3500 cabin crew which demands an understanding and experience of leading through leaders.
Work with cabin unions and work environment representatives is essential, as the ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders. In short, you have what it takes to take on a large people management role in our business.
As Head of Cabin Crew you report to the Head of Flight Operations.
As Head of Cabin Crew you will be responsible for all SAS cabin crew, SAS Scandinavia. For your support you will have a base organization and three base managers directly reporting to you. Furthermore, you will have a central organization.
Job summary – major activities and work areas
- Contribute to the safety work and efficient operations in SAS
- Secure the product and service delivery onboard
- Cooperation with all stakeholders concerning the onboard delivery
- Assure that the number of Cabin Crew at each base is optimum and cost effective
- Develop and maintain infrastructure regarding working tools onboard
- Ensure a good work environment onboard
Required education and experience
- Leadership experience managing other leaders
- Good understanding of SAS organization and business model
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Academic degree
Required knowledge and skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills in accordance with SAS role model
- Ability to create results through others
- Ability to cope with change management
- Well-developed communication skills, verbally and in writing
- High integrity and a holistic view
The position is placed at SAS Head Office, Frösundavik, Stockholm.
Interested? Then give us the opportunity to get to know you and submit your application with letter of interest and CV no later than 15 January 2019.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoIr a oferta de empleo AQUÍ
571 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy