TRE/TRI/SFE/SFI/FI/GI Se busca JEFE de INSTRUCCIÓN
Descripción del empleo
Stobart Air are now inviting applications for the position of Nominated Person Crew Training.
This role is primarily responsible to the Director Flight Operations for the overall supervision of all aspects of Pilot and Cabin Crew training and for the maintenance of flying and other proficiency standards. They will ensure through regular reviews of operational standards that the Company continues to produce a safe and secure commercial operation. The role is also directly responsible for ATO approval and operation.
In particular they are responsible for:
- Co-ordinating and integrating pilot training requirements, plans and programmes taking into consideration the training requirements with respect to other crew members;
- The preparation of annual budgets for training programmes.
- Ensuring compliance, through a framework of training policies and standards, with all legal and Company requirements in respect of the training and checking of Company pilots.
- Evaluating the compatibility of all policies and procedures to ensure, insofar as this in turn is compatible with the requirement for a safe and secure commercial operation, consistency of approach on all fleets and to recommend revisions where required, in conjunction with the Operations Support Department.
- Contributing to the formulation, promulgation and implementation of operations policies and strategies.
- The maintenance, amendment, and revision as necessary of the Operations Manual Part D. under the authority of the Director Flight Operations.
- Maintaining an inventory and serviceability status of all training equipment.
- Ensuring that any contracted training services meet the required standard.
They will also normally be available to assist and support the Director Flight Operations in the discharge of his management duties.
Minimum Skills & Experience Required:
- Current Captain
- Minimum of 5 years airline experience;
- Minimum of 2 years Command experience;
- Previous experience as an Instructor;
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
- Comprehensive knowledge of EU safety regulations and any associated requirements and procedures;
- High degree of technical knowledge;
Stobart Air is an equal opportunities employer
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleo
94 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy