TRE/TRI/SFE/SFI/FI/GI Se buscan A320/330 TRI/SFI y A320/330 TRE/SFE
Descripción del empleo
Following the opening of our new L3 London Training Center we are inviting applications from committed and experienced A320/330 TRIs/SFIs and A320/300 TREs/SFEs who have a passion for delivering high quality training. We are delighted to offer a freelance contract to suitable applicants who aspire to be part of our growth strategy.
Core duties will involve, but not be limited to:
- To conduct airline simulator training/checking to the highest standards in accordance with our ATO OPS manual and relevant client specific procedures, under the direction and supervision of the appropriate Training Manager, Airline Training
- When suitably qualified, to support the relevant Training Manager in the standardization of Instructors by conducting standards checks and Instructor development support and feedback
- To maintain and deliver our exceptional standard of reporting, assessment and recording
- To conduct any other assigned duties or projects as required under the supervision of the relevant Training Manager.
Essential qualification, skills and experience:
- UK EASA A320/330 TRI/SFI or TRE/SFE qualification
- Previous Airline Instructor experience is preferred but not essential
Additional information: Applications will only be accepted from individuals who possess the eligibility to live and work within the EEA.
L3Harris is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of their background.
Note: This advert is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job title. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the role. The employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
As part of this application you will provide us certain personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act. This information will be used for reviewing and assessing your application for this vacancy and shall be retained for a maximum of 12 months. Should you wish for your data to be deleted in respect of this application please email careers.cts@L3Harris.com
To apply: If you can demonstrate your qualifications, kno
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoIr a oferta de empleo
186 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy