Copiloto Se buscan Copilotos Boeing 757/767
Descripción del empleo
Join TUI as a First Officer and you will provide a safe and enjoyable in flight experience for all our customers. It’s an important part of our culture that we all contribute to ensuring our customer expectations are not only met, but exceeded. We see the journey as part of our customer’s holiday, we expect our pilots to embrace the customer focused culture and go the extra smile to ensure our cabin service is the envy of our competitors.
TUI is part of TUI Group, the world’s leading leisure travel group. Right now, we are building an international customer facing team that will deliver a consistent, contemporary service to every single customer from all of our European countries. Joining us will not only provide you with opportunities for you to grow your career, but you will also get the benefits of being part of an exciting multi-cultural and united team.
What you will be doing
You will be operating as a First Officer on the B757/767 and will be type frozen for a period of 12 months, after which you will be permitted to bid onto one of our other aircraft types if you wish.
You’ll enjoy working with people, be a skilled communicator, have excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to make the right decision in any given scenario, taking into account all the circumstances and the needs of everyone involved. We would also expect you to have a clear understanding of the TUI values and strategy. With a genuine passion for aviation, you’ll demonstrate a desire to achieve a flying career, and whilst it is mentally and physically demanding, it is also extremely rewarding.
What we are looking for
• EASA ATPL / CPL with ATPL theory credits with IR – If licence is issued by a non-UK state, be willing and able to transfer to a UK issued EASA licence prior to joining TUI, at your own cost
• A current EASA Class 1 medical ; If your medical records are not held by the UK CAA, you must be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK to permit the issue of a UK issued EASA license at your own cost
• Type rated on B757/767
• Have a minimum of 300 hours on B757/767
• Have a minimum of 100 hours B757/767 in 12 months prior to application
• Hold a valid 10 year UK or EU passport that permits worldwide travel freely to the destinations we fly to – minimum 6 months validity
• Eligible to live and work indefinitely in the UK & Ireland without additional approvals
• Level 4 English with the ability to upgrade to Level 6
• Travelling time from place of residence to home base must not exceed 90 minutes in the UK
• Able to work on a flying program which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year
• At least 1.58m tall
• Able to swim 25 meters
Working within TUI group
TUI is the UK’s third largest airline with 62 aircraft operating to over 80 destinations worldwide. TUI was the first airline in the UK to take delivery of Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner and has recently embarked on an ambitious five year plan to become the world’s best holiday airline.
Help to make our customers smile and in return you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, the option to join a contributory pension scheme with current employer contributions of 10%, Life Assurance cover, and you will receive Private Health Insurance.
There are childcare vouchers, shopping discounts, holiday offers and great rates on late notice flights, accommodation & cruises.
This position is a Full Time contract. These vacancies provide an exciting opportunity to be based permanently in the UK during the summer, combined with a permanent Nordic posting during the winter, operating for TUI. The UK base will be the main base for the summer operation and the Nordic base will be the main base for the winter, for a period of less than 6 months. Our Nordic bases are likely to be Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen. There will be a financial support package in place for the Nordic base and an apartment will be provided for the duration. We reserve the right to invoke the Nordic posting or not, depending on operational requirements.
In the first year a payment of £7,000 is deducted from monthly salary prior to tax / NI deductions for training costs.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoIr a oferta de empleo AQUÍ
189 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy