TRE/TRI/SFE/SFI/FI/GI Se buscan TRIs EMBRAER
Descripción del empleo
We are recruiting exclusively EMB 170/190 TRIs for our client, which is an established airline based in a beautiful and safe country in Asia.
1) Terms and conditions:
– Contact duration: 6 months (renewable)
– Start dates: September, October and November 2020.
– Roster Pattern: 6 weeks on 2 weeks off
– Location: To be disclosed upon receiving the qualification
– Commercial terms: To be disclosed upon receiving the qualification
– Block hours: 80 per calendar month
– Accommodation + ground transport + positioning flight: Provided by the airline
– Valid EASA/ICAO/FAA licence and EMB190 type rating endorsement
– Valid E170/190 Type Rating Instructor (TRI) Qualified on both SIM and aircraft, qualification endorsed on the licences
– English ICAO level 4 or above
– Valid Medical class 1
To help us facilitate your application quickly, please submit the following documents in PDF!
- Licence with valid EMB190 TR endorsement
- Instructor qualification on EMB190 SIM and aircraft
- The last 3 pages of the logbook, including the total hours and last flight on EMB190
- The email address of your licensing authority to support for the licence validation purpose
- Valid Medical class 1
- Passport (Valid 1 year)
- Last proficiency check on EMB190
- No accident/ incident letter from the CAA/last airline
- Documentation Screening
- Skype Interview
- Visa and Licence Validation Process
- Arrange the flight ticket and prepare for departure
Important Notes: Due to COVID 19, the airline might not be able to conduct the SIM assessment prior pilots joining. In this case, the airline would select pilots based on the qualification assessment. Hence, to enhance your chance of success, please provide latest documents with accurate information. Only qualified Instructors will be contacted for the further process.
If you are qualified and interest in, please apply on the job link or contact Quan Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
120 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy