TRE/TRI/SFE/SFI/FI/GI Single Engine IRI Flight Instructor (FI) Portugal
Descripción del empleo
Company Profile: At L3Harris Airline Academy our cadets are not only learning to fly, we’re training them to become a commercial pilot. Thanks to our Flight Instructors and our relationship with global airlines in the U.K. and Europe last year 95% of our graduates were placed with an airline. Do you have passion for flying and teaching? Join a company with 29 years heritage in pilot training and 7 global Academy locations. At L3Harris, innovation is powered by our foundational commitment to living our values with Integrity, Excellence and Respect.
Salary and benefits: Competitive salary bands subject to licenses held with a comprehensive benefits package and career progression opportunities
Overview: To provide flight, simulator and ground instruction to students at our state-of-the-art Airline Academies in accordance with L3Harris Aviation’s approved training manuals for the flight training courses
Core duties will involve, but not limited to:
- Maintain flight safety in every aspect of training whilst ensuring the Academy’s standards are promoted and maintained throughout training
- Conduct each training event in accordance with the approved syllabus, and in compliance with the Academy published schedule/programme
- Ensure each cadet is properly briefed and prepared for each training event; conduct a debrief after completion of the event
- Complete cadet reports; monitor cadet’s progress and report any training performance problems to the CFI or designated representative
- Maintain personal license, rating validities and retain a valid Class 1 Medical
- Maintain an accurate and true copy of a personal flying logbook
- Comply with all rules and procedures detailed in the Academy Operations Manual
- Monitor the maintenance condition of the training fleet and report any defects to operations
- Attend administration, standardization and periodic/annual training as required by the CFI
- Foster professionalism amongst all cadets, colleagues and trainees
- Support the CFI and DCFIs in the conduct of Academy business at any other Academy satellite site
Essential skills and experience:
- Flight instructional experience: experienced in delivering VFR and/or IFR training on the SEP aircraft with good standard of piloting and instructional skills
- Passion for sharing skills and knowledge with aspiring pilots
- Flexibility to adapt learning/teaching styles and to differentiate between cadets
- Knowledge of EASA regulations
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to deal comfortably with various cultures
- Minimum EASA CPL SE//IR(A)
- Class 1 Medical
- Current FI IRI rating
- Minimum ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5 (ICAO Level 6 preferred)
Note: This Job Description is not intended to be all inclusive. It is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job title. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the role. The employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Additional information: Applications will only be accepted from individuals who possess the eligibility to live and work within the EEA. L3Harris is b opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of their background.
To apply: If you can demonstrate your qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience match our requirements, we’d like to hear from you.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoInscríbete aquí
39 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy