Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros TRIPULANTES DE CABINA AER LINGUS
Descripción del empleo
Applicants are currently being invited for the role of Cabin Crew within Aer Lingus with fixed-term contract positions available in Dublin commencing in February, March, April & May 2022.
We are now welcoming applications from individuals passionate about our brand and the service we provide to join us in preparation for our summer schedule.
Our Cabin Crew are vital to our success and we want you to be part of something special. If you are a highly motivated and flexible individual who believes you have what it takes to work for Irelands only 4 star airline, then read on to find out more about joining our team of world recognised Cabin Crew.
What does the role of Cabin Crew entail?
- You will be responsible for cabin safety and security on board the aircraft
- Carry out your duties in line with company policies/procedures and in accordance with the Aer Lingus Operations Manuals and regulatory requirement.
- You will consistently deliver excellent service on board so we retain and improve on our 4 star Airline Status
- To work as part of a team to continuously improve how we serve and meet our Customer’s expectations on board
- Assume responsibility for consistently delivering our Inflight Retail experience whilst maximising sales revenue. You will be driven to achieve and exceed clearly defined sales targets, through effective on-board announcements, promoting our on-board ranges and executing appealing inflight merchandise displays.
- Contribute in the delivery of On Time Performance
- Represent Aer Lingus with pride while adhering to uniform standards and guidelines
Am I eligible to apply? To apply you will need to meet all of the essential criteria outlined below:
- 18 years of age or over
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction (i.e. EU Passport Holder or Non-EEA Citizen holding Stamp 4)
- 12 months combined experience in a face to face customer service/sales role
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You will be required to complete a reach assessment based on our aircraft types as part of the recruitment process
- Hold a valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
- Be eligible to apply and obtain relevant immigration/entry visas required for role (for example for travel to/from the United States)
- No tattoos/piercing visible when in Aer Lingus uniform
- Flexibility and able to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five-year background check*
- Two verifiable references
*If you are a non Irish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
You will be…
- An excellent communicator who can build relationships easily
- A strong team player with proven interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable who is comfortable working on their own initiative
- Professional with a positive attitude to work
- Commercially aware
- Ability to converse in a second European Language
- Previous Cabin Crew experience and holders of a European EASA Attestation of Initial Safety Training issued after April 2014
Please note that these positions will be commencing with a pre-selection training course between January and May of 2022.
Closing Date: 5 p.m. Tuesday 4th January 2022
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoINSCRÍBETE AQUÍ
100 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy