Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros Tripulantes de Cabina base CPH
Descripción del empleo
We are looking for Cabin Crew Members to join our team in Copenhagen!
Employment start date / next course: 08th March 2020
Assessment day Copenhagen: 27th January 2020 – to be confirmed
- Do you like meeting different people and want to work in a fast paced and exciting environment?
- Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service?
- Are you hard working and, despite a long day, still find the time to smile and help others?
If your answers to the questions above are “yes”, then why not consider becoming a Cabin Crew Member with us?
PAS Aviation is looking to employ enthusiastic and motivated Cabin Crew Members to join the operation of our client airline Regional Jet. Regional Jet OÜ is from Estonia and was established by Nordica in 2015. Since August 2017, they operate a fleet of ATR72-600 and CRJ900 for SAS out of Copenhagen, Billund and Aarhus on regional flights within Denmark and to neighbouring countries.
Employment starts with a full cabin crew course in Tallinn, duration ca. 3.5 – 4 weeks. We encourage the application of candidates with and without prior flying experience. No direct entry Senior Cabin Crew positions available. The employment is regulated under a Danish union agreement and Danish employment law. We are looking for candidates seeking long term employment. The role may involve frequent layovers in Scandinavian and Baltic destinations.
- At least 18 years of age
- Fluent command of a Scandinavian language
- Very good English skills, written and conversational
- Able to swim
- You are able to produce a certificate of registry from police authorities without remark
- You are able to pass an aviation medical examination before employment
- No visible tattoos
- Height between 158cm and 188cm
If you have any questions, please contact Johann Wagner at email@example.com
49 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy