Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros Tripulantes de Cabina Buzz
Descripción del empleo
Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC and we are recruiting for Cabin Crew positions for our client airline Buzz.
Positions are open for Cabin Crew in Riga, Latvia for the Charter and Scheduled Operations commencing in Winter 2021.
No prior cabin crew experience is required! If you enjoy travelling, meeting new people and have excellent customer service skills then we would be delighted to hear from you!
These Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
Apply today to be considered for an upcoming Training Course.
Reasons to join the Buzz Cabin Crew Team
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Daily Per Diem paid for each day of Training
- Free uniform
- Accommodation, Per Diem, Ground Transport provided for overnights for charter operations
- Fixed Roster
- Fantastic promotional opportunities
- Strong existing market and route network which is rapidly expanding
What we need from you
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Flexible to operate out of any Buzz Base with the opportunity to transfer to Riga when it opens in Winter 2021
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Flexible and adaptable to work a shift roster – not afraid of early starts and late nights
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- You must be between 5″2 (157 cm) and 6″2 (188 cm) in height
- The ability to swim 25 meters unaided
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease
Apply now to attend a Virtual Interview with one of our experienced Recruiters. We have adapted our recruitment processed to ensure we continue to provide an excellent candidate experience.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleo
63 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy