Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros Tripulantes de Cabina de Pasajeros base Oslo
Descripción del empleo
Make joining Norwegian your smart move
Despite these difficult times Norwegian continues to be an award-winning airline receiving many accolades in 2020 including Europe’s leading low-cost airline, and Best Customer Service. We strive to provide a high-quality experience at a low price, whilst ensuring we remain the sustainable option for our customers and their reliable ride; we will be their smart move, will we be yours?
To deliver on this ambition, we are looking for experienced and inexperienced cabin crew for permanent positions out of Oslo.
What can you expect to be doing?
Being a cabin crew means you will be working as part of a team, where everyone plays an important role in the following;
The crew will gather for a briefing where you will be discussing safety related topics and plan today’s flight(s). The team then proceeds to the aircraft where you will make sure that everything is ready before flight. We always welcome our customers with a friendly smile. As soon as the doors are closed, we will demonstrate the safety briefing and check that everything is ready for take-off.
The customers are at the heart of everything we do onboard. We are consistent in the service we deliver, and we always do our best to meet our customer’s needs. We`re innovators, problem solvers, warm and adventures at heart. As a cabin crew with Norwegian you should enjoy working in a vibrant environment where the customer experience is of utmost importance. The ability to build relationships with our customers creates a pleasant environment.
We want our customer to board a Norwegian aircraft in any city across Europe knowing that they can expect to receive the same level of service each time. As cabin crew you have a key role in contributing to increase revenue through sales and service. We actively listen in and interact with all customers and offer the right choice from our onboard product range. Excellent customer service means that we meet their expectations every time they board the aircraft.
Landing and Disembarkation
The crew will prepare the cabin for landing and help our customers leave the aircraft in a safe and efficient way, always with a cheerful goodbye. By meeting our customers’ needs and giving them what they like, we are leaving a lasting, positive impression.
The ideal candidates will have
- Confidence, a sense of fun and a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to engage customers and colleagues
- A passion for onboard sales and active listening skills to be able to identify our customers’ needs
- The ability to plan and organise but still juggle priorities and “think on your feet” when necessary
- Reliable with strong attention to detail
- Be able to work full time irregular working hours
- Energy, resilience and an appetite for hard work
- Fluent in English and preferably speak a Scandinavian language
- Have a clean criminal record
- Preferably hold a Cabin Crew Attestation/ CCA and valid Medical (previous experience)
- Hold an unrestricted passport offering visa free entry to our destinations (or the ability to obtain a valid visa for entry)
- Hold a valid working permit in the country you are applying for
- Prior to hiring you will be asked to provide a drug and alcohol test
- Be over 20 years of age
- Above 160 cm or 5’3” of height
- Be able to swim
- Preferably live within 90 minutes from OSL base, this is a non-commuting position.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits including employee priced tickets*
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global organization
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment
Have we now convinced you that Norwegian is your Smart Move?
Then apply today and here is how;
If we choose to move forward with your application, you will be invited for an online meeting where we will present terms and conditions to you. An online interview will be scheduled as soon as possible.
Should you be successful and offered a position, you will be allocated to a training course based on recruitment and operational needs at the time and therefore you must be available from mid-September. Please note in advance, we will be unable to offer an alternative training course if you are unable to start, resulting in your offer being withdrawn.
Unfortunately, we are unable to make any base changes once applications have been submitted.
*Correct at the time of advertisement, some benefits are non-contractual and subject to change. Automated decision-making is in use for the initial stages of this selection process. If you have any queries, then please contact us before submitting an application: email@example.com
Please note that we can only accept applications that have been submitted through our recruitment system.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Application deadline: 08/08/2021
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleo
90 Visitas totales, 4 Hoy