Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros Tripulantes de Cabina de Pasajeros Boeing 737 para comienzo inmediato
Descripción del empleo
We are looking for B737NG type rate (or with previous experience) Cabin Crew for our client, who is the established ACMI Operator in Europe to start the operation conversion course training on 26th JUL 2021.
I/ Terms and conditions:
- Contract Duration: 3 months (contract manage Brookfield)
- Training Conversion Course*: Start on 26th July 2021 (training length is approx 8 days).
- (Travel date to the training centre: 25th July 2021)
- Position: Type rated B737NG Cabin Crew
- Working bases: Europe, Middle East, Africa, Worldwide
- Working Pattern: 6 weeks on/2 weeks off OR 3 weeks/ 1 week off or (pro-rata)
- Monthly Payment Structure = Basic fee + Flight allowance + Per diem
- Basic fee: EUR 630 per calendar month (Applicable from 01st day of training)
- Flight allowance: EUR 3 (per hour) multiplied by the number of flight hours (approx.: 50-80 hours per month)
- Perdiem: EUR 54 per outstation day (most of the contractual time, cabin crew is expected to be based outstation)
- Medical insurance: Provided by the airline.
- Accommodation + Ground transport + Positioning flight: Provided by the airline
Note: During the training period: The airline will provide the transport (or reimburse the cost) from your home to the training centre, plus accommodation and basic fee (pro-rata)
- European Citizen
- Valid cabin crew EASA licence/attestation/Certificate
- Valid EASA aviation medical certificate
- Previous experience on B737 600/700/800/900.
III/ Application Process
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Fill the application with accurate information: LINK
STEP 2: Submit your documentation for the screening.
Please send your latest CV + Licence + Passport + Medical certificate + Other relevant documents at ONE TIME as the PDF format to my email: email@example.com. Subject: B737NG CC + Your full name
200 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy