Descripción del empleo
We are looking for experienced Cabin Crew able to create a pleasant and safe flight experience for our guests. You will collaborate with colleagues in order to help passengers enjoy their time aboard.
• Adhere to established regulations and procedures.
• During the flight react to any irregular, emergency, or medical situation in accordance with procedures and training given.
• Provide passenger safety and comfort.
• Remain calm and offer assistance to passengers in the event of an emergency.
• Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc)
• Prepare accurate reports concerning any significant issues or events
• At least 18 years of age;
• Minimum secondary education degree;
• Fluent in English both spoken and written;
• Hold a valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical report;
• Hold an EASA Cabin Crew Attestation;
• Maintain excellent customer service;
• Have minimum 500 flying hours experience;
• Must be able to swim 50 meters unattended;
• Preferable reference letter from previous employers.
• International and friendly environment;
• Worldwide flights;
• Challenging tasks and wide range of responsibilities;
• Competitive salary based on market value;
• Flexible working hours;
• Possibility to develop professionally.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleo
301 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy
Aplicar para esta oferta de empleo