Tripulantes de Cabina de Pasajeros Volotea
Descripción del empleo
Are you passionate about aviation?
Do you enjoy working in an international and fast-growing environment?
Join our team, we are waiting for you in our big family!!
Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012 and currently, we have 1750 employees in the High season.
Our headquarters are in Barcelona, Spain. Our principal markets are France, Italy, Greece, Germany, and Spain. We have 18 operational bases; Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg, and Lyon in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Genoa, Cagliari, Olbia, Alghero and Naples in Italy; Athens in Greece; Hamburg in Germany and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain. We have transported more than 35 million passengers in over eight years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Airbus A32X series.
We are Hiring flight attendant (He/She/They) on all above bases mentioned. If you are used to interacting with different cultural environments and want to work in a challenging high-growth environment. Come on board, Volotea is your destination!
Requirement and roles:
- Over 18 years of age.
- Fluent in English (Verbal and written), and one additional following languages will be a strong advantage: French, Italian, Spanish, German, or Greek.
- Valid European passport or work permit of the country you are applying for.
- Fit and able to pass an EASA medical assessment.
- Be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- Have the right to live and work in the country you are applying for with unrestricted access across the Volotea network.
- Live within 60 minutes of your base.
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly.
- High communication and customer service abilities.
- Height: Between 157cm to 190cm without shoes.
We are looking for positive, polite, assertive and very sociable individuals, who enjoy working as part of a multicultural team, involve themselves to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers aboard flights.
Previous experience in aviation or customer service is valued but is not an essential requirement to be part of the selection process.
- Fast career growth
- Best work environment
- Best start as a cabin crew
- Work close to home
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoInscríbete aquí
41 Visitas totales, 1 Hoy