Tripulante de Cabina de Pasajeros VUELING busca Tripulantes de Cabina de Pasajeros
Descripción del empleo
Cabin Crew Member
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Smart appearance.
- Proactive attitude to customers.
- Fluent English (B1).A knowledge of other languages (Italian, French, Spanish) is desirable.
- EU work permit.
- No criminal record.
- Availability to work at any of our bases.
- Flexibility and adaptability regarding working hours.
- Possession of the Cabin Crew Attestation.
- Candidates may not have taken part in a Vueling selection process in the previous six months.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Proactive attitude towards customers to ensure the highest quality of the on-board service.
- Represent the image of the company at all times.
Minimum training required: secondary school diploma or higher-level vocational training certificate. You will need to present certificates or qualifications obtained as proof of your studies.
To be confirmed.
The assessment is only open to candidates invited by the company after being successful in the first online phase of the selection process.
The assessment day will consist of a role play exercise and a personal interview.
Invited candidates must present the following documents:
– Passport (with a minimum validity of 10 months)
– Medical certificate
– Cabin Crew Attestation
– Academic certificate.
– 2 copies update CV
To attend the assessment day invited candidates must register on this employment website.
Candidates will not be admitted after the specified start time or they have not been invited.
Cómo inscribirte en la oferta de empleoINSCRÍBETE AQUÍ
65 Visitas totales, 2 Hoy